Thursday 13 February 2014

Models


I made three models trying to show the main ideas of my Project about materials, structure and space. I took into account the opinions of people who had got involved in it.

Space

Most of them wanted their home to be an open space, that can connect interior and exterior, where light and vitality are the most important aspects, but also the verticality.


Someone said that, for him, a house is a functional space, but home is the place where he had the same warmth than next to a fireplace, so it is related to the feelings. I thought this point of view was very interesting, so two of the three models are based on fire.

Structure

This structure is developed in a fractal way, with the biggest and most important space in the middle. It grows up at the same time that it loses its order and symmetry.

Materials

Here we have the materials that, from my point of view, fit perfectly with my project. On the top, I put a transparent material, because I wanted the light to pass through it. In the middle, a kind of fabric, which means comfort, and, at last, a solid structure with strong materials that can hold it all.





No comments:

Post a Comment