Friday 27 September 2013

What kind of architect I wanna become?

Intimate-Dedicated-Comfortable-Ergonomic-Private-Previous-Treatment-Study-Beauty-Environment-Knowledge



I don’t care as much about great works of spectacular buildings as I do about the study and research of what a particular human being needs.
I would like to devote to intimate architecture that is designed for one person, to meet the needs of that person and to contribute to form a part of his life, and make it better, to make homes for comfort of both the spirit and the mind.
 Without ever stop thinking about the design , the economy and taking advantage of new ecological technologies.
That is, building with sense and taking care of every detail to create unique and individual spaces in which you would want to live.
But architecture doesn’t only affect the people who live in it, from my point of view, I also think it is very important to learn how to create an architecture which communicates with the environment.
I like working alone or in small groups and being able to afford to provide each client with the time and the work they deserve, and this is achieved through direct negotiation.
I dont want to build to impress, I want to learn how to design to determine human lives, hopefully for the better.
Thinking Architecture not as a goal to pursue but as something to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment