Friday 11 October 2013

City project






As I have said before, I'd like to create spaces that people like to spend time in, where they can feel comfortable. 
Places with personality, where every detail counts.

That's why I created a scenery in my bedroom, cause I wanted it to be that wonderful place, done for me and by me. When I'm there, I feel at home.
And now I want to create that feeling
I want someone else to feel at home

But, can I create it in the city? In a public space? Can I make someone feel comfortable in the street? Or in the park?

Well, I can't do it alone. As you see, I need to know the person I'm designing for. I have to listen other people, their ideas, and learn from them. If something doesn't work, I have to change it, especially if I want to do it right. 
Especially if I want to become an architect that cares about people.

No comments:

Post a Comment