Friday 4 October 2013

04/10/2013 ∙ inSIDE/outSIDE


What's the space? What does it means inside? And outside?

My room, my space, my things. Where I usually sleep, think, read, listen music...


The street where I don't own anything, where I'm just another shadow as many other strangers. The weather that remembers us that we don't belong there...


Nothing is too big and nothing matters so little. But there is nothing bigger than the feelings. And we can change them. We can play, and work with them. That's what I did, it's still my room, but I changed the feelings. I changed the space to change the feelings. Now it's not familiar for me, it's an space where I feel the discomfort of bad weather, where people and things become just shadows and where I don't own anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment