Friday 27 September 2013

27/09/2013 ∙ What kind of ARCHITECT do I want to become?


Firstly, I would like to quote a few sentences from a Louis Vuitton ad. It says:

"What is a journey? A journey is not a trip. It's not a vacation. It's a process, a discovery. It's a process of self-discovery.

A joueney brings us face to face with ourselves. A journey shows not only the world but how we fit into it.

Does the person creates the journey, or does the journey creates the person?

The journey is life itself. Where will life take you?"

They say that when you travel, you come back with more things that when you leave. I would like to be a globetrotter and I want my architecture to be my luggage.

As an open bag, I want to fill it with every new experience. Architecture is made for people, that's why we have to take care with every detail, every little thing is important.

Definitely, I can't say a name and tell you this is exactly who I want to become, or just say I'll be like him or her, because my purpose is to be changing as I'm learning new things, visiting new places, meeting new cultures, people, and above all, the architecture of each place and the reason why it happened because my goal is to make things that means something for someone.



No comments:

Post a Comment